Based on the principles of phototherapy, the careful selection of beautiful images captured by photographers from all over the planet, makes every punctum card open to a world of interpretations.
Who Can Benefit From Punctum?
Great for individuals, professionals and organizations. Whether as a tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development or at coaching and therapy sessions, social gatherings and workshops – Punctum makes for a meaningful and inspiring experience. Played individually, one-on-one, by small and large groups, it can be easily adapted to every audience, objective and theme.
The Punctum kit includes:
- Deck of 33 unique cards displaying images taken by photographers from around the world.
- 33 theme cards, each presenting a one-word life theme
- 33 question cards to guide and expand our points of view
- A denim case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric
- Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use Punctum in professional settings.
Expand your professional toolkit
Hands-on tool that goes beyond words to touch on significant issues in an effective and non-confrontational manner.
Individually, one-on-one or in a group, the game is easily adapted to every audience, objective and method.
UNEXPECTED BUT PRECISE
A visual and associative tool that helps to clarify abstract ideas and put your messages across clearly.
Uncover underlying differences, encourage authentic conversations about complex issues and build new bridges.
There are no reviews yet.