Based on the principles of phototherapy, the careful selection of beautiful images captured by photographers from all over the planet, makes every punctum card open to a world of interpretations.
Who Can Benefit From Punctum?
Great for individuals, professionals and organizations. Whether as a tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development or at coaching and therapy sessions, social gatherings and workshops – Punctum makes for a meaningful and inspiring experience. Played individually, one-on-one, by small and large groups, it can be easily adapted to every audience, objective and theme.
The Punctum kit includes:
- Deck of 33 unique cards displaying images taken by photographers from around the world.
- 33 theme cards, each presenting a one-word life theme
- 33 question cards to guide and expand our points of view
- A denim case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric
- Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use Punctum in professional settings.
Expand your professional toolkit
Hands-on tool that goes beyond words to touch on significant issues in an effective and non-confrontational manner.
Individually, one-on-one or in a group, the game is easily adapted to every audience, objective and method.
UNEXPECTED BUT PRECISE
A visual and associative tool that helps to clarify abstract ideas and put your messages across clearly.
Uncover underlying differences, encourage authentic conversations about complex issues and build new bridges.